Modus Vivendi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modus Vivendi - World of Warcraft raiding guild on Aerie Peak EU

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aalvar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd Empty
PostSubject: Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd   Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Hey, i'm Aalvar from <Face> on the realm Executus .. probably more commonly known on Aerie Peak as Darkspearz.

Coming from an hunter that used to play with Hornbeast on Aerie Peak, i would highly suggest not accepting him into Modus Vivendi. He is a very negative player, who does not know how to play a hunter in general.

Just giving you a heads up. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Furio
Officer
Officer
Furio

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd   Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:04 am

aalvar wrote:
Coming from an hunter that used to raid as MM in TBC
fixed
Back to top Go down
http://www.mv-guild.org
aalvar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd   Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Regardless of my history, we were NOT talking about me. Why even look at the past? Infact, i actually started being quite good after the release of WoTLK, who would have ever thought it? Additionally, i'd like to have thought that you guys were alot better than you currently are. Lets be serious, nearly every single hardmode has been nerfed, save for Freya and Algalon. In fairness, you only have just come back together, but they are that easy that even a noob like Darkspearz can do them.

I was only giving you a heads up on a player, regardless of class, that you DO NOT want in your guild. Speak to anyone that knows him, they all think the same.

It's nice to see that you're still a bunch of arrogant players, just like the rest of Aerie Peak seem to believe too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Furio
Officer
Officer
Furio

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd   Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm

It's nice that you care to come here to flame on applicants. if you'd care you could share info in more subtle manner like sending PM or contacting in game.
WE are talking on these forums about anything we like, and if you want your words to be considered seriously about other player qualities, you do not have to be shitter yourself, which is not the case for you in our eyes.

As for whole Aerie Peak saying bad words about someone, look what i found http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8053595682&postId=80407837268&sid=1

Now, enjoy your ban.

PS. Topic was split and moved to barrens chat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mv-guild.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd   Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkspearz t3h 7331 hunt4rd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modus Vivendi :: Public Forums :: General chat-
Jump to: