Modus Vivendi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modus Vivendi - World of Warcraft raiding guild on Aerie Peak EU

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole

Go down 
+9
Mynd
Buby
Furio
Barrok
Akisto
Haz
Blackhearth
Plunkk
effectz
13 posters
AuthorMessage
effectz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-14

People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole Empty
PostSubject: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 9:57 pm

Sorry to hear tht i gemmed them items when i had just hit level 70 and needed the Def rating however yes i am gathering badge epics but unlike you i have not got my whole life to spend playing this game i have other commitments. If your soo much of an arsehole to see this well tbh you dnt deserve to have friends on game or in real life. People like you ruin the game sort yourself out and learn to have respect for people you arsehole. Tbh people like you are such low lifes they are a waist of the embryo they were produced from now go sort your life out
Back to top Go down
Plunkk

Plunkk

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:20 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Blackhearth

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:23 pm

Go wash your mouth with soap!
Back to top Go down
Haz
Guild Master
Guild Master

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:07 am

wow, you really are stupid arent you?

I'll help you break your little bubble you live in that you call "my life".

First off, most of us got jobs and studies etc etc. So we all got commitments, some just manage them easy while stupid people got a hard time managing a lot of stuff at once.

Secondly you expect us to invite you and give you epics and show you all boss fights and stuff which is just sad. We are neither your mommy or daddy so fuck off please.

Third.. You say Furio is not showing any respect. But i'll tell you one thing, you would have quit the game while crying "mooommmmmyyy they are mean Q_Q" if nearly any other serious raider in the world had replied with their words to your application.

Fourth.... There are a lot of wasted embryos, but one of the worst wastes is on small spoiled cry babies like you who is suppose to be "grown up" soon but sadly are still around 10 in their mind and expect the world to give you everything you cry for. You will never have a proper job in your whole life and do you know why? cause you will be fired every time you get a job cause your a spoiled little kid who cant be arsed to take responsibility or to put some effort into something at all cause your used to mommy or daddy helping you out.

Fifth and last.. You and people equally minded as you are the ones who ruin the game for people like us who actually do put effort into the game and when we try to find equally minded people we get those mindless maggots applying that expect us to hold their hand and show them around and give them shiny stuff. It is clearly stated if you could read, we expect people to be able to pull their own weight if they want to join. Furio said in a nice way, that the way your currently sorting your character and playing the game shows that you cant.
Back to top Go down
Akisto

Akisto

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:15 am

i like you, can we be like best friends?

tbh people like you fail never wants to take advice from the better people.
Back to top Go down
Barrok

Barrok

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:32 am

couldnt join so made a rant thread ? qq

maybe if you spent more time improving yourself instead of making pointless qq threads like this maybe you would have a better chance of joining

Furio even gave you advice on what you did wrong but you throw it back in his face which is why you just fail
Back to top Go down
Furio
Officer
Officer
Furio

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:58 pm

Haha now i see what you meant when you said about bringing laughter to the guild.

I sincerely thank you for caring about my real life, it's going well. I'm grown up individual of 29 years old with solid job, married on beutiful woman for 7 years already and have 3,5 old son.

Probably can't tell that about you and your desperate attempts to get laid or to prove yourself at least somewhere, but if you want advice then i will give you one free. Hopefully you are not too arrogant to miss it.

Everything in this life comes with effort and time as long as someone has aim and works towards it. If you will be sitting on your ass and waiting for something to come or for someone to deliver something to you - have fun sitting. Same fits for WoW - to become something you have to put effort and time into that. Time that you had spent here writing your pointless abuse towards me you could have spent gearing up your char if you realy cared about it.

P.S. Moving this topic to gen chat as it's not belonging here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mv-guild.org
Buby
Officer
Officer
Buby

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:56 pm

hah
Back to top Go down
Mynd

Mynd

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:21 pm

You should go to school so you can sort your grammar.

Oh, you are also prince Charles on drugs it seems.
Back to top Go down
Plunkk

Plunkk

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:25 am

''prince Charles on drugs it seems''. please elaborate for i r teh stoopid!
Back to top Go down
Mynd

Mynd

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:15 am

Plunkk wrote:
''prince Charles on drugs it seems''. please elaborate for i r teh stoopid!

Because prince Charles is royal, and royal people get what they want all the times. I could have said the queen of Denmark, but then he prolly wouldn't know what Denmark is.
Back to top Go down
Grozak

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:27 pm

Denmark is the place were most stupid ppl are born? Wink
Back to top Go down
Steelhoof

Steelhoof

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Welcome to a month ago Grozak sunny albino santa cheers Basketball affraid study elephant flower lol!
Back to top Go down
Grozak

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Hey i've been gone, need to bully the danes some atleast Sad
Back to top Go down
nightoy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:16 am

EFFECTZ

——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`·_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-·´
————\———--(
————-\———--

Jog on!
Back to top Go down
Grimma

Location : in Buby's talent tree, speccing Improved inner fire^^
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:07 am

TOY!!! Shocked I expected your CAREMETER, not... THIS !!??!!!

and btw.. im a forum troll, do i get extra points for ressurecting an old thread now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Furio
Officer
Officer
Furio

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:09 am

You get points that move you towards ban, we like only local trolls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mv-guild.org
Grimma

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:42 am

who said i wasnt a local troll? Shocked

/regards

Thirila ^^
Back to top Go down
Grimma

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:58 am

BTW, barrok told me that if i accept to receive his nekkid pictures he would protect me from getting banned.. can he do that??
discuss!! ;p

PS. got screenshots as proof!! *evil laugh*

/thirila (bored at nightshift @ work)
Back to top Go down
Plunkk

Plunkk

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:23 am

get back to work slacker!! ><
Back to top Go down
Grimma

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:43 am

im no slacker!! im mostly running and working, but because im so effective i get spare time ^^

the other nightshifters are either slumbing or reading books atm, so i was bored Sad
and hoped for some entertainment here :p
maybe i should go and ressurect some other old threads in here ^^

/thirila, even more bored @ nightshift
Back to top Go down
Plunkk

Plunkk

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nLBghQpCWM

learning to play that on guitar tbh, and it's 5 am rofl!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimma

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:28 am

Plunkk wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nLBghQpCWM

learning to play that on guitar tbh, and it's 5 am rofl!! Very Happy

I bet this qoute from the song is all that made it tbh ^^

"Use two sticks to make it in the nature
I'll get you into penetration" Shocked
Back to top Go down
Grimma

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:37 am

I got killed by a PALLY, and he frapsed it!!! but notice that he cut out the start of the fight, he didnt want people to know that i was AFK tagged, and he used a invisibility potion Sad
I learned one lesson.. never get new UI while pvp tagged, not even when your in orgrimmar Sad this is what happens, especially when you are feared on a server for pwnage in bgs Sad one on one without actionbars or keybindings Sad

did i mention that this was like ages ago, a year before tbc release or so ^^ notice the old pvp ranks ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZcKTcJsuQQ&NR=1

i know its a sad sight Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole   People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole Empty

Back to top Go down

People like you ruin the game Furio you asshole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modus Vivendi :: Public Forums :: General chat-
Jump to: