Modus Vivendi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modus Vivendi - World of Warcraft raiding guild on Aerie Peak EU

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new gaming headset for Lieris.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mynd

Mynd

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-07-04

A new gaming headset for Lieris. Empty
PostSubject: A new gaming headset for Lieris.   A new gaming headset for Lieris. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Lieris, with this headset you will sound really good on vent, and I am almost certain that this is also your colour Razz

Link Here
Back to top Go down
Lieris

Lieris

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: A new gaming headset for Lieris.   A new gaming headset for Lieris. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:54 pm

The same headset but in white looks really nice, too bad they're so expensive pig so you'll have to continue to strain your ears whenever I talk in the general direction of my computer's internal mic sorry Wink

Are you going to buy that pink one Mynd? After all God (Stephen Fry) has a pink Nintendo DS so there's no shame in it Razz
Back to top Go down
Mynd

Mynd

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: A new gaming headset for Lieris.   A new gaming headset for Lieris. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:25 pm

I already have the white Razz But I bought mine back in the days when it was called Icemat, I want to buy a new one in black, since my mic has started to act wierd after 4 years of use Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new gaming headset for Lieris.   A new gaming headset for Lieris. Empty

Back to top Go down

A new gaming headset for Lieris.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modus Vivendi :: Public Forums :: General chat-
Jump to: