Modus Vivendi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modus Vivendi - World of Warcraft raiding guild on Aerie Peak EU

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I felt offended by a member of MV

Go down 
+5
Galadhir
Siayer
Pozy
Buby
Angrymob
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angrymob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-31

I felt offended by a member of MV Empty
PostSubject: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:43 pm

!!!

Last edited by Angrymob on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buby
Officer
Officer
Buby

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:54 pm

@_@ srsly...are u mom of ur friend to post for him ? if he QQ then he shold come here or whisper some of us.
Back to top Go down
Pozy

Pozy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:56 pm

i say we hang him!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lickmyballs.com
Siayer

Siayer

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 pm

string him up and castrate him tbh this is unacceptable! lol!
Back to top Go down
Galadhir

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:29 pm

<- was the tank.

The story this kid posted is about 50% correct. I asked twice if there were any enchanters. 2 answered, no. The healer, whatever her/his name was didn't answer and greeded - Won the item.

I targetted her/him and did a /sigh. In which him/her said what, and I replied "Is it that hard to answer a question if there's an enchanter?" Him/her reply: "I need it for offspec".

When the run ended I indeed called you a moron. Why? Simple because I gave a small hint of the person who won the ring for 'offspec' could pass for the prismatics we got from the other blues that actually were disenchanted.

His/her answer "No I wont" - my answer = your a moron.

Now go qq in a corner.

EDIT: Oh and if you get offended by someone over a game - start going out more. Grow some skin.
Back to top Go down
Mynd

Mynd

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:31 pm

Well, basically, we can't tell members of MV how to behave. If a person is annoying you I suggest, like I always do, to put him on the ignore list. That is how I avoid taking shit from retards.
Back to top Go down
Angrymob

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:56 pm

Galadhir wrote:
<- was the tank.

The story this kid posted is about 50% correct. I asked twice if there were any enchanters. 2 answered, no. The healer, whatever her/his name was didn't answer and greeded - Won the item.

I targetted her/him and did a /sigh. In which him/her said what, and I replied "Is it that hard to answer a question if there's an enchanter?" Him/her reply: "I need it for offspec".

When the run ended I indeed called you a moron. Why? Simple because I gave a small hint of the person who won the ring for 'offspec' could pass for the prismatics we got from the other blues that actually were disenchanted.

His/her answer "No I wont" - my answer = your a moron.

Now go qq in a corner.

EDIT: Oh and if you get offended by someone over a game - start going out more. Grow some skin.

Actually it was " no , i won't" meaning that he wouldn't mind passing on the shard. So it was probably just a misunderstandment, but anyway dude it's not nice to call someone a moron.

anyway thank you for taking the time to reply

edit: i would like to ask any of the mods to delete this profile. thx
Back to top Go down
Galadhir

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:00 pm

No i won't? And yet she/he rolled for prismatics+void. How is that a misunderstanding?
Back to top Go down
Angrymob

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:19 pm

Look dude i don't want to start flaming this forum.

It's just a game and if u really feel the urge to be an @$$hole in it than go on i don't care. I'm ignoring you anyway.

and like you said
Oh and if you get offended by someone over a game - start going out more.

the same thing goes for you.

Since you were the one that was pissed off in the game because of a stupid rare item.
My point : GO GET A LIFE
Back to top Go down
Siayer

Siayer

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:49 pm

"Its just a game" he sez ... then stfu crying on our forums about being called a moron or ur friend being called a moron u really think bringing it to our forums will change anything? what would u like us to do spank him? tell him hes a naughty boy? geez just shoo off our forum tbh.
Back to top Go down
Angrymob

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Rolling Eyes well some guilds don't like having @$$holes (i don't like to swear but honestly, he deserves it) in their guild.but forget it.
anyway sorry for disturbing you guys. you can delete this topic now
Back to top Go down
Furio
Officer
Officer
Furio

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:40 am

We reserve the right of calling morons anyone who we think are morons. Do not like how it sounds? Do not be one. /shrug at reasoning behind coming here and making totally pointless topic.

And no we won't delete this topic as we're bored and love to flame ppl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mv-guild.org
Galadhir

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:32 am

It's a miracle that europe won the war with someone 99 years old, who's afraid to say 'asshole' in the actual correct spelling. :O
Back to top Go down
Plunkk

Plunkk

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:57 am

gief more flaming victims that actually bring a vaild arguement to the table, i think im going to call a randomer 'smelly' next week and see what i get.
Back to top Go down
Barrok

Barrok

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:10 pm

Plunkk wrote:
gief more flaming victims that actually bring a vaild arguement to the table, i think im going to call a randomer 'smelly' next week and see what i get.

reported for harrasment and a strongly worded letter in your mail
Back to top Go down
Plunkk

Plunkk

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:51 pm

I felt offended by a member of MV TheFuckYouJusCallMeBish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I felt offended by a member of MV   I felt offended by a member of MV Empty

Back to top Go down

I felt offended by a member of MV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modus Vivendi :: Public Forums :: General chat-
Jump to: